When patients get dental implants in Burbank at our offices, it’s a step we’ve found that really can restore a patient’s smile and self-confidence. At Dr. Bostani’s Advanced Dental, a person’s teeth can play an especially important role in an individual’s health and happiness. When a patient’s teeth are discolored, decaying, or completely missing, patients often feel uncomfortable when smiling, laughing, or speaking – turning otherwise positive actions into brief moments of embarrassment. It can be an issue not only socially, but also on the job market. Beyond that, missing teeth can have serious oral health implications. A dental implant in Burbank can be made to replace missing or unsalvageable teeth in both appearance and function, while also reducing the chances of developing dental ailments that can arise from gaps or decay.
The fact of the matter is that dental implants are the only form of tooth replacement that can prevent the bone loss which typically occurs when there is no tooth to stimulate bone tissue development. Over time, bone tissue loss can lead to a literal shrinking of the jaw, causing malformation. Moreover, missing teeth can lead to or encourage other oral maladies, making dental implants vitally important for retaining tooth function, appearance, and wellbeing.
A One-Stop Shop for Dental Needs
In addition to dental implants, our clinic offers treatments in the following categories:
- Orthodontics – Including braces for teens and adults.
- Periodontics – For issues relating to gums.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Aesthetic treatments like teeth whitening and veneers
- Preventive Dentistry – Cleanings, exams, and patient education.
- Restorative Dentistry – Encompassing a wide variety of treatments from root canals to implants.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Including wisdom teeth extraction and corrective jaw surgery
Our office can be reached by phone every Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and via our contact page.