Payam P. Bostani, DDS
- UCLA, B.S. Biology
- Occidental College, Research in Molecular Biology
- UCLA, School of Dentistry
- UCLA, Center for Esthetic Dentistry Residency
- Progressive Orthodontics, 2-year Postgraduate Program
- Invisalign certified
- UCLA, Implants A/Z Residency
- Fellow of the International Academy of Dental Implantology
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Alpha Omega Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Academy of Dental Implantology
For those of you who have not met me yet, here is a little information about me.
I have lived in southern California all of my life. I live with my beautiful wife and little daughter, who has brought a different world of fun and energy into my life. In fact, from an early age, I knew that I wanted to live, finish my education, and ultimately build my practice here. Los Angeles is an incredible city, and the people of Burbank have become part of my practice and my family. They have made all of my hard work worthwhile.
I have built my practice on the premise that I could offer the most up-to-date dentistry possible in a friendly, family-oriented environment. My practice is designed with this in mind. Everything from the look and comfort of the waiting room to our friendly staff is chosen to create the ideal atmosphere for our patients.
As for myself, I have been told by most of my patients that I am the most caring, gentle doctor they have ever met. While it is a nice compliment, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I know having dental work done is hard enough on some people, so I am glad to be able to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Feel free to call (818) 918-5533 and schedule an appointment for an exam and consultation. I will be happy to go over your treatment in detail. I will answer all of your questions, and my front office staff will answer all of your insurance questions.