At Dr. Bostani’s Advanced Dental in Burbank, we care about your oral health and want you to have a healthy smile – now and throughout your life. That’s why we emphasize preventive dentistry at our Burbank office and are pleased to offer the following treatments:
- Dental Exams and Teeth Cleanings — In addition to checking your teeth and gums for any abnormalities once a year, it’s also essential to remove plaque and tartar buildup twice yearly.
- Digital X-Rays — Unlike cumbersome film X-rays, the digital version uses significantly less radiation and no chemicals at all to give our dental team an inside look at your teeth and the surrounding bone structures.
- Fluoride Treatment — Professional fluoride treatments can strengthen your teeth and help prevent decay. In most cases, we will provide a fluoride treatment as part of a regular teeth cleaning.
- Dental Sealants — Patients of all ages may have natural, deep grooves in their teeth that can become havens for bits of stuck food and the bacteria that love them. Dental sealants can fill in these groves, making it harder for harmful bacteria to take up long-term residence in your mouth.
- Night Guards — Chronic clenching or grinding of your teeth can cause severe pain in the surrounding tissue and make teeth more vulnerable to numerous issues. Night guards can halt harmful grinding and clenching, clinically referred to as bruxism.